CU Attendee Early Registration – $695 , register by July 15th and Save $100
Registration includes all conference events and meals, EXCEPT for the optional Lifetime Achievement Award dinner on Friday night. Saturday night dinner is on your own.
Guest Registration – $425
Guest registration includes all conference events and meals, including the Lifetime Achievement Award dinner on Friday night. Saturday night dinner is on your own.
Golf Registration – $135
This year’s golf event includes continental breakfast at the course. No refunds on cancellations after September 1, 2016.
Friday Night Award Dinner – $85
This dinner is not part of the attendee registration package and is optional. Buy this ticket if you are purchasing for someone that is registering for the conference as an attendee. The dinner is already included in the REGISTERED GUEST ticket price. There is a different price for NON-registered guests (see below).
Non-registered Guest, Award Dinner – $125
This rate is for guests of attendees that are not registered under the GUEST package.
(Affiliates please refer to Exhibitors Package, available on the MACUMA website, for details, dates, MACUMA and resort cancellation policies.)
(1) Credit union attendee rates will increase by $100 per person on July 15.
Cancellations must be in writing. All cancellations will incur a $100 administrative fee. No refunds will be made on cancellations made after August 15.
(2) Rooms at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort are not included in the attendee conference registration. It is up to the attendee or representative to make room reservations. Follow the link from the MACUMA website or call 800.422.2736. MACUMA’s group code is 1019Y1. Please note that if you attempt to make your room reservation by going to the Nemacolin Woodlands website, the MACUMA block of rooms will not be visible to you.
(3) The conference room block rate is $245, Single or Double Occupancy for rooms in The Lodge at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. A limited number of 2-bedroom townhouses are available at $245 (each bedroom has a private bath).
The conference resort fee is $10 per night. The room rate is good until the Block has filled or until August 25, whichever occurs first.
Those wishing to pay by check or credit card for a group of attendees should contact Dawn Bodes email@example.com
Anyone wishing to take advantage of tax exemption should contact Dawn Bodes for instructions firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) The hotel requires the first night’s room and tax deposit to guarantee the room. Per the hotel policy, individuals may cancel rooms without penalty up until thirty (30) days prior to arrival date, and cancellations inside thirty (30) days will forfeit all deposit on record.
(5) The dress code for the conference is business casual.
(6) The golf registration/cancellation deadline is September 1. No refunds will be given on cancellations made after that date. Collared shirts with sleeves are required. No sneakers or denim. Golf is best ball format and includes greens fees, cart, range balls and continental breakfast. Only individuals registered for the conference may participate in the golf event. $135 per golfer. Friday, Sept. 16, 8:30 am shotgun start.
(7) The Friday Award Dinner is optional for attendees and tickets must be purchased by September 2. Tickets will not be sold on site. No refunds will be made on dinners canceled after September 2.
(9) Saturday dinner is on-your-own.
(10) The Saturday social event will include DJ, dancing, lip sync contest and prizes. It is open to registered attendees/ exhibitors/ guests. Costumes are welcome. Contest participants should send their music selection to email@example.com by August 15.