The MACUMA Annual Business Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, December 13, at 5:00 pm at the Key Bridge Marriott in Arlington, Virginia. At the meeting, the following slate of nominees will be presented to the membership to begin/continue three-year terms on the MACUMA board of directors:
- Stephen Harrell (renewing term), Lafayette FCU
- Bill Hawkins (renewing term), Healthcare Systems FCU
- Jose Iregui (new term), Langley FCU
- William “Bill” Kennedy (appointed in 2018, running for new term), HUD FCU
- John B. Lagasse (new term), NRL FCU
- Jennifer Peart (new term), Apple FCU
- Francois Verleysen (appointed in 2018, running for new term), Signal FCU
Continuing in their current terms are:
- Don DiMatteo, State Department FCU
- Isabel Gomez, CommonWealth One FCU
- Lynette Smith, Washington Gas Light FCU
- Diane Brown, Prince George’s Community FCU
- David Martinez, The Partnership FCU
Also, a sincere thank you to John Harwell of Apple FCU and Chris Sundlof of Arlington Community FCU, who are stepping down from the board this year.
As a reminder, per the MACUMA bylaws, if any individual wishes to challenge this slate, he or she may notify MACUMA at least 30 days prior to the Annual Business Meeting. This deadline is coming up on November 13. If you intend to run, please email Sara Wood.
Immediately following the Annual Business Meeting will be the Annual Holiday, Party with special guest speaker Jim Nussle, so make sure you are there!